OUR NEW SITE IS
DSPW skin is Dry, Sensitive, Pigmented and Wrinkle-Prone
DSPW has all of the 4 barriers to skin health:
Lifestyle factors that increase aging or age 30+
What Are DSPW’s Barriers To Skin Health?
• Dehydration – An impaired barrier makes DSPW skin less able to retain water and protect against irritants and allergens
• Inflammation – Sensitive Baumann Skin Types have underlying inflammation. DSPW skin types often have one more of the following: acne, rosacea, stinging or contact dermatitis.
• Pigmentation – DSPW skin types are more prone to pigmentation issues such as sun spots, melasma, and uneven skin tone
• Advanced aging – Lifestyle habits such as spending time in the sun without sunscreen make your skin more prone to wrinkles and skin cancer.
Product Advice for DSPW’s
- Cleanser- Avoid foaming cleansers
- Moisturizer- Use anti-inflammatory ingredients such as Argan oil, green tea, niacinamide, caffeine, resveratrol, allantoin and chamomile.
- Treatment products- Use skin lightening ingredients but take a one month holiday from them every 3-4 months
- Anti-aging Products- Use products with one or more of the following: antioxidants, retinoids, sunscreen, growth factors, heparin sulfate and defensin containing products.
Use the proper products every day to change your DSPW skin type to the ideal skin type, ORNT.